Ever since my darling cousin introduced me to Lush a few years ago I’ve been hooked. Whenever I’m having a crumby day I head over to Lush, where I am greeted by amazing staff, and splurge on a few Fresh Face masks and bath bombs. It automatically brightens my day ( and my skin too!) Any woot, I want to share my love of Lush with my lovely readers, so here’s to my first giveaway!
Enter to win a $25 Lush Cosmetics gift card plus two of my favourite products: Mask of Magnaminty (125g) and Sympathy for the Skin body lotion.
UPDATE!!! The beautiful weather in Toronto has got me in a super, fantastic mood. In addition to the prize mentioned above, I will be drawing a second name for a $25 Gift Card to LUSH. Just follow the rules below to enter both draws. Those who entered their names for the first draw will be entered for the second one automatically.
Contest Rules [ CLOSED ]:
1. To enter leave a comment on this blog post that includes your name & a valid email address.
2. For a bonus entry (you must complete step 1 first) follow Reckless Peacock on Twitter, here.
3. For another bonus entry (again, you must comlete step 1 first) follow this blog.
4. Maximum 3 entries per person.
5. Open to readers in North America only. Sorry.
6. The contest closes on March 15 at midnight EST.
7. The winner will be selected randomly using random.org.
8. Winner will be drawn on March 16 and notified by email.
UPDATE: The winners have been selected via random.org. Congratulations to Sandra E., who won Mask of Magnaminty (125g) and Sympathy for the Skin body lotion, plus a $25 gift card.
And congratulations to Angel, for winning the $25 LUSH gift card.
You will be receiving an email from me shortly.
An extra big thank you to all of you for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you’ll keep enjoying what’s to come….which may include another giveaway in April, so please stay tuned.
♠ ♠ ♠